Yes oh fuck yes I got accepted into the NCCC FEMA corps program. Ahhhh. I am excite.
May or may not have made all of my gang members women in Saints Row 3. Because reasons.
I got an interview with Chipotle.
The real problem with books-turned-movies isn’t “omg they didn’t include every single word in the book” it’s “omg they completely overlooked the main theme, threw out any significant allegories, took away all the emotional pull, an turned it into a boring action movie with a love triangle in it”
Holy shit, I played that game for 8 hours?!?
Fuck, at least it is fun as hell.
Lol I forgot I am kinda bad at playing video games
Laughs their ass off about student lanyards
This is the incident report that the Ferguson police just produce. Now if you don’t know, this morning they FINALLY named the killer of Michael Brown as Darren Wilson. Along with naming Darren as the killer, the Ferguson police are now trying to link Michael Brown with a robbery that happened supposedly MOMENTS before.
Michael was killed at 12:01 and this robbery was at 11:54.
There are so many questions.
- We’ve seen the surveillance photos they’ve produced that shows someone who looks like Michael being aggressive with a store owner over an apparent box of swishers. (If you don’t know, Swishers are cigar papers you can pick up for like…2 for .50.
- They are saying that Officer Darren Wilson was responding to that robbery.
- They are calling it an STRONG ARMED ROBBERY
- A strong armed robbery is using, involving, or threatening the use of physical force or violence to gain an objective:
- Okay, got that bullshit out of the way
- The dispatch tapes that were released mention NOTHING ABOUT A ROBBERY.
- NOT ONE WORD
- THE ONLY THING MENTIONED WAS A SHOOTING AND REQUEST FOR CROWD CONTROL.
- THAT’S IT
- So how did Officer Wilson FIND OUT about the robbery?
- They’ve now listed Dorian Johnson (THE ONLY OTHER EYEWITNESS WHO WAS THERE) as the second accomplice to the robbery.
- The same Dorian Johnson who has been trying (in vain) to talk with the Ferguson Police Department about Michael’s Death since LAST SATURDAY.
- So this man who is this SECOND SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY CASE IS PLEADING WITH YOU AND IS ALL OVER NATIONAL NEWS AND YOU ARE REFUSING TO SEE HIM. BUT HE’S A SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY. OKAY
- When Officer Wilson sees both Michael and Dorian his initial reaction was "GET THE FUCK ON THE SIDEWALK."
- Not any kind of reaction dealing with them being robbery suspects.
- From some of the pictures (I’m not going to post them due to the family’s wishes) if you compare the footage from the store and the footage from Michael’s death, he’s swapped from Nike sandals to Sneakers. This red hat cannot be found (this is speculation).
- If the reason Office Wilson approached them was because they were suspects in an robbery WHY DIDN’T HE CALL IT IN? WHY DIDN’T HE FOLLOW PROCEDURE? WHY WOULD HE ROLL UP ON ROBBERY SUSPECTS IN HIS VEHICLE? WHY DID IT TAKE 6 DAYS FOR THIS TO BE ANNOUNCED?
I implore you. IMPLORE YOU to take a look into the presented facts of the case. This is just an incident report, we do not have access to the investigative report. There has been no reports presented of Michael’s autopsy and this report is contradictory of the second eye witnesses report.
None of this makes sense.
They are putting Michael on trial to dehumanize him, villify him, to make him less human to justify his murder.
And at the end of the day, LET’S JUST SAY MICHAEL DID DO THIS…is petty theft (it was like 5 swisher sweets they say. That’s a two dollars and fifty sense) IS HIS MURDER, HIS EXECUTION, THIS UNARMED SURRENDING TEENAGE BOY, justified by this?
This is murder. Don’t let them put Michael on trial for HIS DEATH.
tagged by inkgeek
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Tell them you tagged them
1. Your last random act of kindness (or the last one you remember)
Um..I gave five dollars to the suicide awareness bucket that teens were holding in front of Walmart.
2. Favorite mode of travel (planes, trains, automobiles, etc.)
Time travel or by starship
I didn’t mind planes but I really like trains.
3. Nearest blue object
Umm…my dress is blue and so is my phone cover
4. Book you are reading (or last book you read, even if you didn’t finish)
5. Favorite book-to-movie adaptation
Fuck, um Christine for a one off but the Harry Potter movies for series.
6. Least favorite book-to-movie adaptation.
Um Dune? maybe all the Great Gatsby movies.
7. A song you never skip in a shuffle
Black Me Out by Against Me!
8. Favorite fruit
9. Opinion on tea
Very much Meh
10. One of your favorite artworks
errrrr “A Bigger Splash” by David Hockney.
I did I report on him in the Art Apprec. class my sophomore year of college.
11. Favorite onomatopoeia
1. Favorite Word?
2. Best Game Ever in your opinion
3. Bagel or donut?
4. Favorite TV Show
5. Current obsession?
6. What is Your Quest?
7. Put a quote from something or someone
8. Favorite creeypasta or horror story
9. What model is your cell phone?
10. College major or educational interest?
11. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?